Apteco Orbit™ Overview
Create, refine, monitor and share.
Apteco Orbit™ has been designed to provide marketing users with an easy to access browser-based data platform. It can be used to create and refine audiences for campaigns, monitor activity of Apteco PeopleStage™ campaigns and share beautifully displayed visualisations and insights created in Apteco FastStats®. Apteco Orbit™ can be accessed from anywhere and from any device - desktop, tablet or smart phone.
Using Apteco Orbit™, you will be able to:
- Share your analytical insights, campaign results and audiences in an easy to use and safe environment
- Gain quick access to report on and monitor your marketing campaigns
- Use on any devise - smart phone, tablet or desktop
- Start using with ease, as Apteco Orbit™ can be used with little or no training
- Instantly distribute insights, campaign performance and stunning data visualisations
- Trigger automatic share notification emails.
- Trigger automatic share notification emails
- Easily build and refine audiences using powerful multi-table selections
- Encourage viral marketing with a built-in re-sharing model
- Safeguard your organisation’s insights with tightly controlled access by email domain
- Save time with automatic updates and upgrades that ensure you always have the latest functionality
How does Apteco Orbit work?
The audience tool is the first chargeable browser functionality available within Apteco’s new licensing bundles. Any existing licensed Apteco FastStats® users can use this tool to create audiences. Apteco Marketing Suite users can share their audiences, analytics storyboards and monitor their campaigns using Apteco Orbit™ technology for free. Non-Apteco Marketing Suite™ users will receive a share notification email and can then register themselves with a free Apteco Orbit™ account and continue to share collections with their colleagues or wider audience.
Users are notified as soon as collections are updated, ensuring access to the most current information and sharing is controlled by email domain restrictions applied by the administrator to make sure that your data is kept secure. Apteco Orbit™ has been designed to provide a secure platform, safeguarding your organisation’s insights by making them accessible to everyone who needs them, but nobody else.
Automatic update process
Apteco Orbit™ includes an automatic update process which means that new features and upgrades will be available as soon as they are released, ensuring that you will always be working with the very latest interface and functionality. Apteco Orbit™ will be updated regularly and will maintain compatibility with the Apteco Marketing Suite™.
Looking for more information? Our demos and case studies could inspire you with ideas for using FastStats® in your business. Or perhaps you’re ready to choose a partner? If you have any questions, or just want to chat, please get in touch by phone or email. Our experienced team will offer advice tailored to your challenges.