Apteco Orbit™ Automation Support
Share and monitor your campaigns with Apteco Orbit™
FastStats Orbit™ automation support - coming soon!
Over the coming months we will expand FastStats Orbit™ to support our multi-channel campaign automation software application - FastStats PeopleStage™. Campaign analysts and managers will be able to share FastStats PeopleStage™ reports via FastStats Orbit™ with colleagues. Auto updated performance reports can then be accessed online using a desktop, tablet or smart phone.
Further controls and interactions will be introduced so that authorised users can approve and pause campaigns via FastStats Orbit™, no matter where they are or what device they are using.
Using FastStats Orbit™, your business will be able to:
- Share your campaign reports created within FastStats PeopleStage™.
- Gain quick access with any modern browser and device.
- Easily manage your report collections with little or no training.
- Distribute reports containing easy to interpret visualisations to colleagues instantly.
- Approve and pause campaigns from anywhere using any device.
- Trigger automatic share notification emails.
- Allow non FastStats users to create their own account and access collections shared with them.
- Encourage viral marketing with a built in re-sharing model.
- Tightly control access by email domain.
- Benefit from auto updated results and automatic functionality upgrades.
New non-FastStats® users receiving a share notification email can register themselves with a free FastStats Orbit™ account and continue to share collections with their colleagues or wider audience. If you update a collection then existing users can easily be notified about updates. Sharing is controllable by email domain restrictions applied by the administrator. Designed from the outset to provide a secure platform, FastStats Orbit™ ensures your organisation’s insights and reports are accessible to everyone who needs them and nobody else.
FastStats Orbit™ includes an automatic update process so that new features and upgrades will be available as soon as they are released by Apteco. FastStats Orbit™ will be updated approximately every fortnight and maintain compatibility with any FastStats® software suite released in the prior year. You will always be working with the very latest interface and functionality.
Looking for more information? Our demos and case studies could inspire you with ideas for using FastStats® in your business. Or perhaps you’re ready to choose a partner? If you have any questions, or just want to chat, please get in touch by phone or email. Our experienced team will offer advice tailored to your challenges.